- Some fascinating illusions and other effects:
Yoshitaka Nakajima’s web site
Dale Purves' web site
Scott Kim's web site
Michael Bach's web site
The Pulfrich Illusion and more
Computer Art by Hans Kuiper
Hop's Escher Tiles
Kitaoka Akiyoshi's web page at Ritsumeikan University, Kyoto, Japan Scientific American
- Major Societies concerned with Acoustics and Hearing
- Some major museums at the interface of science and the arts
Denver Museum of Nature and Science
Reuben H. Fleet Science Center
- Some intruguing Books
The Psychology of Music
The New Stereo Soundbook
The Full Facts Book of Cold Reading
- Some useful audio sites:
- Some major research institutes at the interface between science, technology and the arts:
- Listen to WNYC’s RadioLab: An engrossing and entertaining science documentary radio program which is syndicated nationally.
Visit the Gathering 4 Gardner (4G) website, to read about fascinating ideas in recreational mathematics, magic, puzzles and philosophy
- Visit the Skeptic Society website to get involved in contemporary issues involving science and pseudo-science.
- Visit the Society for Amateur Scientists website to get involved in collaborations between world-class professionals and "amateur" scientists.
Psychology Home Page | Diana Deutsch's Psychology Web Page